21 May 2009

Unlock your ESP potential by Deepak Rao

Deepak Rao the ESP expert … and just happens to be my cousin …

Deepak is one of the few people I've always known. So most of the examples in this book of what he achieved in his own life through sheer mind power are already familiar to me and I know they are true because I've seen them happen - perhaps without really noticing before what exactly they signified.

I've also seen Deepak perform unbelievable feats of various kinds - from anticipating what others are about to do or say, to bending a solid metal key, reconstructing a burnt rupee note (one that he'd got me to burn myself), materializing ash and many more - which most of us really couldn't do.

His new book has 21 chapters which cover various topics of ESP including telepathy, clairvoyance, aura, levitation, meditation and "the unexplainable". These are explained in simple language along with illustrations.

Is any of this true? As Deepak puts it: "To those who believe, no explanation is necessary. To those who do not, none is possible!"

No comments:

Post a Comment